Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hello Dashen: I have encountered the following problems. Arrayindexoutof boundsexception appears in the process of using confusion. According to the document, I also use - dontwarn com.pingan.ai .**、-keep class com.pingan.ai * * {*;} and other configurations did not solve the problem com.pingan.ai . * * is a jar, I hope God can help me solve it together, thank you

Unexpected error while computing stack sizes:
Class = [com/pingan/ai/face/control/a]
Method = [resetMotionState()V]
Exception = [java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException] (null)
Unexpected error while editing code:
Class = [com/pingan/ai/face/control/a]
Method = [resetMotionState()V]
Exception = [java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException] (null)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.transforms.ProGuardTransform.doMinification(ProGuardTransform.java:264)
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.transforms.ProGuardTransform.lambda$transform$0(ProGuardTransform.java:181)
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.WorkLimiter.limit(WorkLimiter.kt:38)
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.transforms.ProGuardTransform.transform(ProGuardTransform.java:179)
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.pipeline.TransformTask$2.call(TransformTask.java:239)
at com.android.build.gradle.internal.pipeline.TransformTask$2.call(TransformTask.java:235)
at com.android.builder.profile.ThreadRecorder.record(ThreadRecorder.java:102)
… 68 more
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
Use ‘–warning-mode all’ to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See Command-Line Interface

Hi Lennin,

This is an optimization issue, if this jar is already optimized (and obfuscated) you can add the includecode keep option modifier to the broad -keep rule you already tried to prevent ProGuard from optimizing (or obfuscating) this part of code;
-keep,includecode class com.pingan.ai.** { *; }