Here is a monthly update to catch you up on what’s new >>
- How do I set up Proguard with Kotlin JVM (not android) and Gradle by @secretx
- Excluding File Paths by @Jesse
- Accessing jarfile proguard-master\bin\…\lib\proguard.jar by @RavitejaA
In Case You Missed It…
- Introducing ProGuard beta! Added support for #Java 14, 15, and 16 as well as various bug fixes. Make sure to keep up to date with the latest version & notes. We’re curious to know what you think!
- Looking for an opportunity to work at Guardsquare? We are searching for full-time roles and (volunteer) moderators for our community forums. Find out more about these opportunities.
Want to reach out to the Guardsquare/ProGuard team directly? We’ve just enabled direct messaging. Now you can send files you may not want to be shared publicly directly to myself or the other engineers.
Looking for something else? Have any ideas or feedback you want to share? Let us know!
Jesse and the Guardquare Team