Here is a monthly update to catch you up on what’s new!
- Does Guardsquare depend on Google Play Services Internally - By @mudasir
- ProGuard creating Spring Bean name conflict - By @XiaoyuZhann
- What if I use GSON serialization - By @anton.baranenko
In Case You Missed It…
- ProGuard Beta4 is live! Configuration debugging with -addconfigurationdebugging is now even easier with less false positives reported. You can check out the full list of release notes for ProGuard and ProGuardCORE here and here.
- New ProGuard Blog - We showcase two lesser-known tools that greatly simplify the ProGuard configuration process for the DuckDuckGo app.
We have several new ProGuard updates coming up, so make sure to follow us on Twitter (@GrdsqrCommunity) and turn notifications on for the Guardsquare Community forum here.
Looking for something else? Have any ideas or feedback you want to share? Let us know!
Jesse and the Guardsquare Team