Run Jar file after obfuscate with proguard got error

Hi Guys! I am testing Proguard to apply for all Java project in my company. But after I run obfucate code my jar file cannot run as normal. Could you please help me to check. Here is the error I got:

java -jar tuanna.jar
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to get nested archive for entry BOOT-INF/lib/spring-boot-starter-2.2.2.BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.getNestedArchive(JarFileArchive.java:113)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.getNestedArchives(JarFileArchive.java:87)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.ExecutableArchiveLauncher.getClassPathArchives(ExecutableArchiveLauncher.java:69)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:52)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to open nested jar file ‘BOOT-INF/lib/spring-boot-starter-2.2.2.BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar’
at org.springframework.boot.loader.jar.JarFile.getNestedJarFile(JarFile.java:261)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.jar.JarFile.getNestedJarFile(JarFile.java:247)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.getNestedArchive(JarFileArchive.java:109)
… 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to open nested entry ‘BOOT-INF/lib/spring-boot-starter-2.2.2.BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar’. It has been compressed and nested jar files must be stored without compression. Please check the mechanism used to create your executable jar file
at org.springframework.boot.loader.jar.JarFile.createJarFileFromFileEntry(JarFile.java:287)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.jar.JarFile.createJarFileFromEntry(JarFile.java:269)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.jar.JarFile.getNestedJarFile(JarFile.java:258)
… 6 more

And Here is the Configuration I used:

-verbose
-ignorewarnings

-injars       spring-boot-hello-world-example/target/spring-boot-hello-world-example-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
-outjars      tuanna.jar

-libraryjars /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_241.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/rt.jar

-dontshrink
-dontoptimize
-dontobfuscate

Thanks in advance

Dear @tuanna2704 ,

Thanks a lot for posting your question here on the community!

To further assist you, could you please tell us how you are using Proguard? Based on the configuration file attached, I suppose you are using DexGuard Standalone, can you please confirm?
In addition, can you please check if this exception is thrown when you run the jar file you gave ProGuard as an input?

Kind regards,

Ewout