It is with tremendous excitement that today marks the one year anniversary of the Guardsquare Community launch! Since this time last year, there has been significant collaboration on our forums and a continuous evolution of our free and open source tools. We hope you read our recap of the past year and what’s ahead.
To celebrate this milestone, our team is hosting a contest to give away some Guardsquare items / swag to everyone that played a part in launching and growing the Community. Also, we just kicked off the ProGuard email alerts program! Signup via the popup on the community homepage to be the first to hear about ProGuard releases and beta versions.
How to enter:
- Simply like this post! You will need to sign up for the Guardsquare Community first - it only takes a few seconds and costs nothing.
- If you want to enter multiple times, like this post then share a question or Tweet about ProGuard and use the hashtag #GrdsqrCommunity1st.
- Retweet the initial contest Twitter post. Anyone participating via Twitter will be notified by Twitter direct messaging if they win.
Other Giveaway Details & Terms and Conditions
- More than 30 Guardsquare swag packages will be distributed.
- Giveaway Deadline - Just like our launch giveaway last year, we are going to leave this open until the end of October and will announce the winners here on Wednesday, November 3rd. A community manager will either direct message or email the winners as well.
- All entries made on the Community forums or Twitter will be eligible on and after 9/15/21
- Each person is only eligible for 1 swag package
- Each winner’s swag package candidacy will be determined on a case-by-case basis considering factors such as location and age (must be over 18 years old). Alternate winnings will be discussed once a Community Manager either emails or direct messages you.
- Guardsquare will pay for initial shipping costs. The contest winners are responsible for any additional, local fees associated with picking up the package.
If you have any questions please reply to this thread.
Thanks for an incredible first year and looking forward to many more years growing The Guardsquare Community together.
Jesse and the Guardsquare Team