Can't find referenced class

Hi all!

I’ve down to one final issue and I just can’t get past it!

Warning: club.minnced.discord.rpc.DiscordRPC: can't find referenced class javax.annotation.Nonnull
Warning: club.minnced.discord.rpc.DiscordRPC: can't find referenced class javax.annotation.Nullable
Warning: club.minnced.discord.rpc.DiscordRPC: can't find referenced class javax.annotation.Nullable
Warning: club.minnced.discord.rpc.DiscordRPC: can't find referenced class javax.annotation.Nonnull

Obviously I can use ignore, but that doesn’t solve the issue as Rich Pressence will then not work on the application once it launches.

Hi @joopz23 ,

The warnings imply that the classes are not part of the input brought to ProGuard. Using -injars or -libraryjars followed by the path to the jar containing the referenced classes should resolve that.

The difference between both options is that -injars will result in these classes being part of the output as well. While using -libraryjars the classes will only be used by ProGuard while it processes your project, ProGuard will not include these classes in the output.

Best regards,

Jonas