We are pleased to share ProGuard 7.4 is now live! Here’s what’s new:
You can apply the latest updates and view the full release notes here: ProGuard 7.4
- Add support for Java 21. (#331)
- Add support for Kotlin 1.9
- Support parsing of wildcard
*when used as a field type or method return type in class specifications.
- Fix “NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lorg/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager” when using GSON optimization or
- Don’t drop Record attribute for records with no components. (proguard-core#118)
- Fix potential duplication class when name obfuscating Kotlin multi-file facades.
- Do not inline interface methods during optimization to avoid compilation errors during output writing due to an interface method being made package visible.