Right now there is a paid full-time position open to help raise awareness and participate in conversations surrounding our mobile app security solutions. It’s a unique role to help us better understand how our products are being used in the wild, how we can better serve customers, and help educate on the benefits of mobile app security, where needed. Here are a few requirements for the role:
- Manage Guardsquare’s social media accounts
- Immerse yourself in product-related conversations in Stack Overflow, Reddit, ect.
- Research, recommend monitor feedback and engage with communities and forums where our audiences are active.
- Partner with our Developer Relations Lead to define and implement outreach strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to stay updated on new products and features; Craft best practices to drive new product adoption.
Guardsquare Community Moderator Role
Staying true to our open, collaborative, environment, we are looking to have more voices join our ProGuard Engineers & ProGuard conversations. It’s voluntary but depending on the level of engagement, advocacy, and conversations we would be more than happy to send some branded swag for those committed.
If you are interested in either role please direct message me for more information. Any sharing you can do is greatly appreciated.
Jesse & the Guardsquare Team